Doncaster UTC will provide an inspiring environment where young people can develop and reach their full potential. Working collaboratively with major employers, University of Sheffield, and Sheffield Hallam University, Doncaster UTC will produce the next generation of highly skilled engineers and designers to ensure that businesses can continue to thrive and grow in the 21st century.
Students will have…
- Opportunity to study technical specialisms working with some of Doncaster’s most successful businesses.
- Access to real work and experience in key sectors including Rail, Construction and Infrastructure, Advanced Manufacturing and Digital Design.
- Learning in an exciting and new environment that is different to a mainstream school.
Parents/carers can look forward to…
- Providing students with the skills and experience to be successful in their chosen career path.
- A curriculum focusing on real work-related, employer driven projects for learning to be relevant to potential careers.
- The UTC's specialism in Advanced Engineering and Digital Design will create exciting careers in the Rail, Construction and Infrastructure, Advanced Manufacturing and Digital Design industries.
The UTC curriculum is about imagination and challenge; it is about harnessing the ability of every student. Our curriculum will be designed to inspire students to achieve great things, and we will seek to motivate students to achieve high levels of success by embedding relevant teaching of technical and advanced engineering knowledge in every subject, through an employer and university-led curriculum set in a business-like environment.